Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
How to Apply Lashes:
- Start by curling your natural lashes if needed, and apply your favorite mascara.
- Carefully remove eyelashes from tray. Make sure to pull from the outside of the band and never pull on the lashes themselves.
- Align the lash band above your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if needed.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band (For extra hold, also apply glue above your natural lash line like eyeliner), wait 15-30 seconds for the glue to get tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line and gently press down starting with the inner corner, middle, then the outer corner until they are properly aligned.
To remove lashes simply peel off the lash from the outer edge carefully. Remove any adhesive left on band and reuse 20+ wears. Don't forget to disinfect the lash before your next use.